Followers

Friday 1 October 2010

Fuck Fucking Fridays

After waking up at 7, a joy everyone holds dear to their heart I'm sure, my entire journey to work was made even more face-punchingly frustrating by my old dear's insistance on listening to Capital radio every fucking morning. Now Johnny Vaughan is a person I kind of like, but am not quite sure why - probably like most people - especially because he is without doubt the most irritating cunt you could have to deal with first thing in the morning. The ongoing "banter" (please read that as pointless, unhumoured droning) between him and those little shitbags in JLS is enough to make a grown man cry. Or at least enough to make me want to smash the face in on every fucking person we go past.

Apparantly the new big thing is they have their own range of condoms out called Just Love Safe (JLS gettit? Wonder how big a team of 10 year olds they needed to work that one out?. I wasn't listening enough to find out why in god's name they think this is something they need to do, but I can only imagine that putting their fucking picture on the box will give the message "Look what might happen if you don't use contraception", in which case i'll be wearing one for every wank from now on, just to be on the safe side.

How is it possible for people like this to be able to harness such public adoration when the few who do still bother to attempt to enlighten our society are shunned? Wait, that's right, reality tv.

Anyway with the journey here somehow survived by both myself and the members of the public I encountered along the way (Quick note to the fella in the red jacket this morning, I still think you're mother is more proud of her STD collection and am glad I took the opportunity to tell you as much) I get to the office to find the most amazing piece of parking I have ever seen. Really, I might go down there in a bit and take a photo. I don't drive but even I know the idea of a parking space is to have one line equally spaced on either side of your car, not one fucking wheel evenly spaced either side of the lines. So a quick note scribbled on the windshield to the degree of "learn to park you fuckwit" shoudl hopefully at least let them know how much of a dick they are.

Now all that awaits is another 7 hours of the most mundanem pointless and unrewarding work I have ever had to endure. I think I'm gonna be fucking off early today just because, well bollocks to the NHS and all the idiots who're dragging her down.

Will have another few words to say later today I'm sure as my last 2 days have been spent in progressive fury at how difficult it is to find a decent film or tv show anymore.

Until then here's a picture of a kitten. I hope it does more for you than it does me, as I'm currenlty imagining the little fucker on a barbecue.




                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment